Sign in or
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!
Attract Women Fast Home
Welcome to Attract Women Fast, a sub-blog by 60 Years of Challenge.
Her Reactions Don’t Matter
What’s the Point
The point of talking to a woman is NOT for it to gogood or bad. The only point of talking to a girl is to talkto her and not avoid it. Her reaction doesn’t matter. Stop worrying and take the pressure off yourself. Talking to a girl ain’t ****. Talking to a girl is not a truejudgment of your seduction skills. Meaning talking to agirl does not give an accurate assessment of yourability to take a woman who has some interest andmake her very interested. That is what seduction is allabout.
Talking to a girl is only about finding girls who areinterested and screening out all the rest, quickly. Talking to a girl is the numbers part of the game. Andyou need to put in the numbers to reach your magicnumber.
Her Reaction Doesn’t Matter
It doesn’t matter if it goes great (greens), it’s reallyawkward (yellow) or she tells you to go **** yourselfwith a huge dildo (reds). You have talked to her. Goodjob. That was the only point. Whatever reaction youget, just move on from there.
This isn’t rocket science. There are only 3 types ofreactions. Rude, shy/polite, and excited. I find it funnythat guys are still surprised when they get a certainreaction. They’re like “holy **** I didn’t see that onecoming”. Talking to a girl is easy. Just don’t be naiveand think her initial reaction will always be great. Goin expecting and prepared to deal with all the threetypes of reactions.
I see guys who talk to her and then act SHOCKED ifthey initially get a rude response. They look totallypuzzled when it starts out slow with a shy girl orcrushed when she’s being polite but giving one wordanswers. It’s supposed to be a bit awkward at first. Embrace it, life is awkward. They are supposed togive you a little ****. This is totally NORMAL. This isexpected. Another day at the office.
Understand you are going to feel anxiety no matterwhat her reaction is. Even if it goes good you will stillfeel tension because she likes you. If it starts out slowyou will feel social anxiety. If she ignores you or sayssomething rude you will probably get upset. No matterwhat her reaction, talking to a girl will get your heartbeating.
It’s not supposed to go perfectly. Sometimes she islaughing and smiling right off the bat. Good for you. But that’s wasn’t the point. The only point was for youto talk to her and not avoid it. To get closer toreaching your magic number. Mission accomplished.Now you can move forward based on her reaction.For example, making a shy girl feel comfortable.
There should be no surprises when starting aconversation with women. There are only fivepotential responses.
1. Red: ignores you. dead silence or the I’m rejectingyou facial expression
2. Red: rude comment “don’t touch me”-A non-verbal facial expression rejection is the hardestto recover from. It doesn’t give you much to work with.The only thing you can really do is smile and laughalong with her ie. that was funny. Remember, womenare funny. Any verbal rudeness is a trap for you tobreak rapport. Handle her bitchiness by being
humble. No one can resist a confident but humbleman.
3. Yellow: interested but shy, a slightly awkward andslow start
4. Yellow: polite but uninterested in you, one wordanswers, wants to be nice but wants you to go awayWith yellow responses it can be tough to tell thedifference. Lots of guys assume shy girls areuninterested and give up way too easily. Others thinka woman is interested because she’s being polite andstay too long, wasting their time.
5. Green: laughing, smiling, contributing
Keep a List
Keep a list of all the great things and fun experiences
meeting new women has given you. Years from
now you will never remember the few bad interactions
that you had.
Latest page update: made by 60ysofchallenge
, Jun 22 2010, 1:33 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by 60ysofchallenge
1 image added
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.